Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sneaky dashboard

Overheard during an "unlawful drugs in motor vehicle" hearing...

Respondent: You say you got a pill from my dashboard, huh?

Police officer: Yes, that's what I said. One small, white pill.

Respondent: Well, there's no way he could've done that because he planted --

City attorney: Objection.

Judge: Sir, you're going to have to ask a question.

Respondent: Yes, ma'am. So, officer, you couldn't have gotten that pill from my dashboard because you wrote me a ticket for excessive speed while backing and I have a bubble dashboard and anything on there woulda had-to-a slid off if I was going excessive speed --

City attorney: Your Honor, objection. He keeps making statements.

Judge: Sir, you have to ask questions. You'll have your turn to testify.

Respondent: Sorry, ma'am. So, officer, you pulled that pill outta your pocket and planted it on my dashboard, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment